Our client, located in the Pittsburgh area, is actively seeking a Manager of Finance. This position is responsible for the direction and oversight of the finance area of accounting under the direction of the Vice-President of Finance.
• Development of our client's annual budget • Preparation of monthly reporting which includes key indicators, departmental dashboards and productivity and programmatic income summary reporting • Preparation and distribution of monthly budget performance reports • Preparation of hospital, day school and project STAR cost reports • Preparation and submission of state and federal lobbying reporting • Assist with management of our client's general insurance and medical malpractice insurance by working with our client's brokers on payment and enrollment
• Five or more years of progressive finance/accounting experience, non-profit work experience preferred: specifically healthcare or human services and/or approved private education
• Experience completing cost reports or maintaining a cost accounting system
• Experience maintaining time and attendance systems and processing payroll
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations associated with any or all of the latter; financial reporting and pension accounting.
• Must be able to schedule workload, meet deadlines and maintain daily and monthly routines.
The most pressing issue for businesses today is the quest for growth, and more than innovation, operations or even customer relationships, CEOs are looking for talent and leadership to secure and sustain it. People are truly an organization’s greatest asset.
With an active nationwide database of more than 500,000 seasoned professionals, A.C.Coy employs the latest tools to manage effective recruit...ing. The technology helps to quickly identify and contact the right candidates with the skills and experience clients need.
The tools that A.C.Coy uses provide a unique perspective regarding culture, performance, leadership, and team "fit". And our integration methodology ensures that new leaders are integrated quickly and successfully without breaking stride.