JOB DESCRIPTION Established financial planning firm looking for a highly driven professional to fill a full-time financial operation positions. Successful candidates will have a strong background in either Insurance and/or Securities, a willingness to assume responsibility for a broad range of evolving priorities, and a strong analytic foundation within a finance-oriented role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that all operation processes are submitted timely, accurately, and comply with industry/company regulations
· Ensure the completion of all month/quarter-end close activities related to all necessary accounts
· Prepare quarterly/yearly agendas for client meetings.
· Identify and implement process and efficiency improvements
· Develop, maintain, and review client account activity to ensure financial statement accuracy
· Provide operational support, as requested to other functional departments/groups within the organization.
· Create & Maintain audit folders
· Perform special project or additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· College Degree Required – with financial focus a Plus
· Experience in securities and insurance industries a Plus
· Extensive knowledge of financial operating principles and account processes
· Exceptional Work Ethic
· Attention to detail and ability to complete work assignments timely
· Strong data management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent Typing and General Computer Skills
· Strong auditing, analytical and problem solving skills
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication abilities
· Knowledge to utilize CRM//ERP systems is a Plus
· Knowledge of and ability to use industry software lie MorningStar and E-Money.
· Self-motivated, team player comfortable dealing with all levels of management
· Good understanding of Insurance, Annuities and Alternative Investments a Plus
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Anderson Financial Management Group
ABOUT THE ADVISOR/FIRM: Fast growing, boutique wealth management firm with successful 26 year track record of building strong relationships while providing financial peace of mind to our valued clients throughout Southern California.