The Senior Strategic Advisor will work closely with the Philanthropy Team and partner with the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team, including the CEO, and will be integral to sustaining our mission as we work to create new possibilities for people with developmental disabilities.
In this role, this individual has the unique opportunity to drive the mission and strategy of the organization by securing financial support to excel all of our business unit’s strategy and growth plans for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities that we support. He/she will bring their strong social and professional connections capable of bringing in high-level donations to support our mission as we grow our portfolio of service offerings into new and exciting areas.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related area or Liberal Arts.
• 15+ years of experience within organizations related to wealth management, financial services, banking, public relations, or marketing where you successfully identified relationships with key external and internal stakeholders to with a proven record of driving results that impacted the business strategy and the Mission/Vision/Values of the organization for the people they served.
• Extensive experience in interacting with Boards, CEO’s, and Executive Leadership Teams leading with transparency, trust, respect, confidence, comfort, and humility.
• Strong network of personal, professional and community relationships within the targeted geography and across the US.
• Identifies high net worth and ultra-net worth individuals and cultivates a relationship to the point that the individual feels a strong personal connection and commitment to our mission and business strategies. This relationship extends to the point that they invest their personal wealth and time or the resources of their business to Bethesda and advocate others to do the same.
• Partner with the Philanthropy Team to set annual and strategic objectives that are represented on the Bethesda Balanced Scorecard and reviewed on a monthly basis to drive results for our Mission. Innovation, creativity, and urgency to drives outcomes is essential.
• Actively leads and participates in sessions with our Board of Directors, CEO, and Executive Leadership Team to discuss and develop ways they can actively engage with high net worth and ultra-net worth individuals. This will include in person and virtual discussions and meetings.
• Leverages technology to the fullest in the relationship with high net worth and ultra-net worth donors to ensure an exceptional experience with Bethesda and the People We Support.
• Works collaboratively stakeholders both within and outside of Bethesda. Builds relationships based on integrity, trust, respect, and transparency. Removes barriers to accomplish results and shows recognition and appreciation to all.
• The ability to create cutting edge philanthropy practices that are recognized across industries are next practices within the philanthropy profession around high net worth and ultra-net work advisors.
• Stays on top of trends related a variety of topics in order to engage in meaningful conversations with donors. This includes business trends, financial trends, wealth management, social trends, technology trends, and giving trends.
We have openings in St. Paul/Minneapolis, MN and Milwaukee/Madison, WI area—could one of them be yours?
We are a nationwide non-profit organization (HQ in Wisconsin) with operations in 13 states and expanding. We provide residential, technology, employment, and education supports for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (Down Syndrome, Autism, Traumatic Brian Injury, etc). Our organization started in 1903--originally opened as an orphanage for kids with disabilities but we have broadened our mission over the past century+.
We've been through significant operational and technology change over the past 5 years we've truly been transforming into the industry leader of services to people with disabilities and have a bold 2030 Strategy. We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong professional and social connections that can help drive funding to our existing operations and business units that are growing. Or main interest in finding the right talent to join the executive team, so this position can work from any state across the USA and strong networks are essential regardless of where you live.
BACK TO TOP
PA Banking Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else PBASC has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at PA Banking Career Center.